Stephanie Land: Truth Be Told

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Truth Be Told

I'm still working on my CSI-Effect story. I watched yet another episode today, and I will watch another before I go to bed. Truth be told, I kind of hate the show - the no-nonsense attitudes of the science nerd characters, the not-so-subtle theme that "Science is God" (when really we all know that the one true God is "the WORD." I believe the ancient philosophers and the early Christians called it LOGOS, hello?), the outrageous scenarios (although the CSIs did solve a murder in the last episode by matching a type of honey, which they referred to as the "purest of all honeys" to some honey at a crime scene. I thought it was great because I used to know the Arabic word for that honey). All that said, though, the show is strangely addictive. Can anyone explain this to me?

And in other news, after a traumatizing hiatus, our Bitch is back. For real this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home