Stephanie Land: SHOUTING INTO THE VOID!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SHOUTING INTO THE VOID!

Freak out! The Company Bitch (my favorite anonymous blogger) is gone! To whom shall I turn henceforward for hilarious stories of workplace hijinx and domestic dysfunction? Tell me that, will you? How shall I proceed with my online procrastinatory regimen without Re-Boyfriend and the Company Bitch? Vae mihi, my friends, vae mihi!

The worst part of the whole shocking turn of events is that she is not entirely gone...some people can still read her blog. C. has made it viewable by invitation only, which is really, actually worse than disappearing altogether, I think.

Except, unless, I can get myself invited...and this little scheme has been the recipient of far too much brain power even at this early date.

Any ideas, though?

Seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

I KNOW! I discovered this on Monday and I'm outraged. If you figure out a way in, let me know!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

I think the Bitch is back! I was able to get to her site today (Friday). No new posts, but I could see the old ones.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home