Stephanie Land: I Heart David Letterman

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Heart David Letterman

Bill O'Reilly's appearance on the David Letterman Show has only rekindled my crush on Letterman (for which some misguided tarts once ridiculed me). I didn't see the show the night it aired (I think it was sometime last week), but I enjoyed watching Letterman spar with O'Reilly in the 12-minute video clip linked above.

Also, I think I saw Roger Ebert on my street yesterday. After what turned out to be a little too much deliberation, I followed him into the building I think he went into just to get a better look. But, not being a Sun Times reader myself, I didn't know if he was more likely to go up (T.J. Maxx) or down (Bed Bath and Beyond). I followed my heart; T.J. Maxx has been good to me. I quickly scanned the store before deciding it'd probably be a good idea to check for him in the purse section. Fifteen minutes later, standing in front of a mirror, celebrity film critic forgotten, I gave the beautiful black number on my arm two thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home