Stephanie Land: Extra, extra

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Extra, extra

The amount of information I consume on a daily basis these days is ridiculous. I thought I'd cull the most interesting or thought-provoking news stories and list them here. Enjoy.

1. "'Gospel of Judas' Surfaces After 1,700 Years" - New York Times.
Guess what it says. "He told me to do it!" -Judas.

2. "In Court Filings, Cheney Aide Says Bush Approved Leak" - New York Times. Duh.

3. "2 profs spark political firestorm" - Chicago Tribune.
Duo from U. of C. and Harvard write that a powerful lobby has been able to force U.S. foreign policy to serve the interests of Israel.

4. "It's Not The Pits" - Forbes.com.
I spent the morning at the Merc and the Board of Trade, so this fits right in with the theme of the day. Also, the article opens with trader Yra Harris, who feels like an old friend. When I worked at VMS, he updated me on the markets twice everyday, first on CNNfn and then on Bloomberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home